Please bring a copy of your most recent City of Purcell utility bill, proof of garbage service, and a valid photo identification.
The Recycle Center is outside the Convenience Center gate and accepts aluminum, cardboard, and plastics only.
October 2019 Brush Pick Up Schedule
Free Limb/Brush Collection Schedule for Curbside pick-up only. Brush will be collected during business hours. Residents are required to have brush at curbside in your division according to the schedule below. Cut off by noon on Friday’s schedule date. No brush, limb or debris will be picked up in the alleys! Brush will be received free of charge from September 28-November 1, 2019 at the Purcell Convenience Center, 701 S 6th Street. Hours of operations are 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Any brush put out after scheduled dates will be invoiced to the resident. Call City Hall at 527-6561 with your questions.
Click here for a PDF copy of the schedule: October 2019 Brush Pick Up Schedule PDF
Locations of Divisions
|Division||Within City Limits||Must Be At Curb By||Dates Picked Up|
|#1||North of Grant Street||Sunday, Oct. 6th||Oct. 7-11, 2019|
|#2||South of Highway 39W||Sunday, Oct. 13th||Oct. 14-18, 2019|
|#3||East of Green Avenue between Grant and Highway 39W||Sunday, Oct. 20th||Oct. 21-25, 2019|
|#4||West of Green Avenue between Grant and Highway 39W||Sunday, Oct. 27th||Oct. 28-Nov. 1, 2019|
|Accepted Items||Unaccepted Items|
Policies & Fees (Purcell Residents)
- Any vehicle not exceeding one ton truck rating: $5
- Any vehicle exceeding one ton truck but not exceeding two ton truck rating: $50
- No vehicle which exceeds two ton truck rating will be permitted to dump
- Single axle less than 10 feet: $5
- Single axle 11 to 15 feet: $10
- Double axle 12 feet or less: $5 per axle
- Double axle 13 to 15 feet: $7.50 per axle
- Double axle 16 feet: $10 per axle
- Double axle 18 feet: $15 per axle
- Double axle 20 feet: $20 per axle
- Double axle exceeding 20 feet: $50 per axle
- All dump trailers: $25 per axle